Sunday, November 11, 2007

Be careful of what you wish for

Meant To Live
Fumbling his confidence,
And wondering why the world has passed him by.
Hoping that he's bent for more than arguments.


Yesterday, we went to town! Bestie couldnt make it, family stuffs.
So only the 3 of us went out yesterday. Firstly, Orchard!




We used to do our CIP here :D


:D

We then walked to The Heeren. Bought mummy's birthday present.
Then we shopped around. After that we went to Far East Plaza.


In the toilet!

Went to 77th Street. Sissie & I got our piercings! Oh wow.
Sissie got her helix piercing, omgosh ouch. Friggin hurted can.
& I got 2 more piercings, the normal one. 1 on the left, another right.
So I got a total of 5 now. Going for my 6th soon!


Somehow there's a concert going on.
& sitting behind us was some girl contestant on S'pore Idol.
Ha ha, I effing forgot her name. She's from Season 1, :D

After resting, we mrted to Bugis. Went to have dinner there.
At the second floor @ the Teenage Cafe thinggy.


Took our orders & I went to pay for it.


Fish & Chips.


The black thing is not pangsai, its Black Pepper Sauce!


Weird name, & its friggin hot! Really hot.

Then we walked to Esplanade. Sat at the top floor.
Dont know why I was feeling tired & thus, I was sleeping :X
Ha ha. We were all emoing there, sad life we got. Hohoh.

At around 7 plus, Yz went home. Then I went to Marina Square.
To go find Adeline, Yilian & Chengyi. They were working, ha ha.


:D Girl Guiders!


Yilian & meeee!


Adeline & Yilian were working @ the animal rides.

Sissie & me then went to help them out. Oh so fun can!
Putting tokens, pulling the animals, seeing cute babies. Ha ha.




-Gasp!- Adeline's the driver.

Adeline drove me around Marina Square. We kept getting weird stares.
But what the heck, it was super fun. Hell yeah! Laughing & all.


:D


Rabbit & Leopard.

Chengyi went home first. Got to know this girl, Jocelyn? Hah.
Sissie & I went to this nearby shop as it was hiring a sale assistant.
Interviewed & gave her our numbers. Knocked off at 9:30pm.

Camwhored at this super cold & quiet place.


:D


We all took out our phones, ha ha.




:D :D Big smiles.


Rock on ya'll.


Party like a rock star!


When it is past 10, Marina Square looks like this.




Self timer.


Im an emo girl, so dont piss me off. Hah crapo :D


Bye.

Cabbed in Ade's dad's car. The 6 os us squeezed at the back seat.
Ade, Yl, Sissie, Me, Ade's brother & Ade's brother's friend.
:D Fsqueezy, but it was fun. Ade was the worst, she suffered. Hohoh.

Homed at around 11 plus. Tved till 2am & I went to sleep.

Today, is my mummy's birthday! ILY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST MUMMY!
Woke up darn early in the morning to go & get the cake @ IMM.
:D I sacrificed my sleep okay! Wow, what a good daughter :X

K, photos laterrrr. Perhaps tomorrow. Tomorrow's gonna be a hectic day.
With cooking, classes, cca, meetings, trainings, interview. Omgosh boo D:
Going for an interview at Cafe Cartel tomorrow too. They're hiring!
K, goodbye all.

You'll never know how much I love you. Arse.

No comments: